0

Today was so boringg..... Ugh..


Hi ppl! :)

Referring to my subject (why do i always have the same starting?!) i am DAMN BORED now and also i am very sleepy cuz this morning i went swimming 25 laps=625 metres and my legs were wobbling when i came out of the pool. Ugh, dreadful.. And when i ask my dad whether can have electronic guitar, he say: You swim 1000 metres only i give u ur guitar. Ok??? So sad la. I think he wan torture me isit??!! :(

But nvm, 25 laps already more than half the target, so i will get it sooner later. If not, i shall be crying the whole day and night my whole eternity. I shall make him MUST buy for me. :P

Oh yeah and i will create one funny poll after one of the polls now on the sid eis closed. It will be named: How many times you bathe a day? Heheheeh... :)

Also so sorry if this post is too short for you, cuz now i really dun have any kind of news. :P


0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top