0

Today was fun!!

Hi ppl!!! Today it was quite fun but also sad and angry abit la... :P

So let me tell u stuff that happen today:

I CUT MY HAIR!! Now it is half my last time hair.. BooHoo!! :( But my mum say that my hair like this i look better and smarter AND brighter. Really meh?? I dunno leh... And today also i got to take home some stuff to plant tomatoes!! I planted it as soon as i got back fr szul. I wish i took the plant that grew faster cuz the tomatoes take 2-3 months to grow. It is the fruit la. And leh today very scary bit but i am still happy!!!

I got number 3 in class!! YAY!! So happy! But leh, i got num. 2 be4 leh.. Now wanna feel being num. 1!! :) My report is i got 158/338 ppl in my whole form!! Quite gud, i think la. But leh the guy that came first in my class is a TOTAL ABLUNCT NERD!!!!! :P I hate him. Name is LeeLee. I hope i can rip his brain and take half of it and putting it in my head!! :D I would be happy looking at him suffer without half of his smarty-pants brain. Wakakaka!!! :)

Yea Yea Yea!! Our band created a song named 'Never Ending Story' Quite ok la, the tune. But i like the lyrics. Although i think that the japanese songs in anime shows have alot of meaning in one sentence. Like: When two ppl become one it is eternity. SO meaningful... Hai... And also my crazy friend, Jonathan, invited ME AND SIEW HUI/OUR WHOLE CLASS!! To go to America with him. I say can, if he give me RM50000 and also Vampire Knight whole comic/chapter collecton. He say can (dunno wat is his prob!) but leh we all go to America with him on this Sunday. I was like, REALLY?! And he said YESS.. Scary rich ppl. He so rich is because his dad gt a few hotels. Quite exclusive etc. I say we Hari Raya holiday that time go. He say maybe lor. Hahaha, i get to go America for free!! If my mum let me. Cuz she dun even know Jonathan. Nvm, after UPSR there might be a chance to go. Wait and see lo... :)

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top