0

Hallooo Today!!

Hi ppl!
Today i seem to feel rather enjoyous (dunno why) cuz tomolo i going hotpring at Sungkai near Ipoh loh!!! SO SO SO HAPPY! :)

At first go Ipoh in the morning (visit relative ma) thn only when come back that time go hotspring. Maybe not going, depends on my dad's energy level and mood. (hope he not tired lo) I am sooo happy! But i wish that my third aunt and uncle (on my dad's side) could come!! They would belanja us go stay hotel and eat GOOD GOOD GOOD food! :) So sad, we go there for one day then come back d. I wan stay at the hotel! So fun la, when tired d then drive back to hotel sleep. Zzz....

How nice would that be. Then my dad's energy levels would be high enough to go hotspring d!! :D

So happy now... But i am scared to think that we would NOT be going to the hotspring. Anyways, i am having high hopes now 'bout it!! :)

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top