0

Boohoo 4 today..

Haih........... Today is a half gud and half bad day... Cause something good happen when i come home today (it's secret) and something very annoying happen at szul. I hate one school teacher now! She is my english teacher, Teacher Kam. I dun like her at ALL, cause she gets all fussy and also always mixes up her personal problems with our school things. She has gone mad a little these few days (maybe she kena hunt by the Ah Long a.k.a. Loan Shark) Heehee. That time other students just ask her something related to homework then she bursts out: Can you all stop fussing to me anot?! I am very busy now with my own problems now, so can you all just keep quiet??!! I have my own things to settle! Then she gets in a terror when no one ever wants to talk to her d. Maybe she is dovorced for her bad temper. Dunno lah!! Why do i care for such a lousy teacher? I'd rather go and say something sweet to my form teacher then talk to her when she is in a rage! But at least when she talks about the textbook she dosen really seem to be angry d.

Maybe she has a double-personality problem that no one even herself knows about!! (I saw that in a TV show) Hmm... I wish she gets retired or kicked out early cause i dun wan our next generation to be squashed by a 公私不明的 teacher! Thats a SOMETHING to u, teacher!! :P

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top